[_] Devops needed for moving wordpress site to Loadbalancer

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 00:44:37 GMT 2019

Hi all,

We're managing a rather heavy WordPress site (avg 400k+ visits per month)
and are looking for a little infrastructure change.

Currently, the site is hosted on a single server on Digital Ocean, servers
provisioned by Laravel Forge and deployment script with Capistrano.

We're looking for someone to help us set up on DO the load balancer +
shared media library and deployment scripts.

If you're interested and would be free next week, please let me know ->
nicolas at cookieshq.co.uk

Thanks a lot

Nic

Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ
@spyou <http://www.twitter.com/spyou> :: nicolas.alpi
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28535699> ::
http://www.cookieshq.co.uk