[_] JS/React devs needed

Matt Kane ascorbic at gmail.com
Sun May 26 09:12:11 BST 2019

Hi all,
We're looking to hire several permanent mid-level to senior JS devs at
Aerian ( aerian.com ). Experience with modern JS and a front-end framework
such as React, Angular or Vue required. TypeScript, Node.JS, React Native
experience are all big pluses.

We're a ~25-person agency based at the Real World Studios site in Box (near
Bath). You'd be working with lots of interesting clients and projects in
our lovely studio in an old mill in the woods. We offer electric car
schemes, free gym and competitive salary.

If this sounds like you, contact me directly. If you're an agency with a
real, qualified PERMANENT candidate, contact geoff.wells at aerian.com, as he
has more tolerance for that sort of thing. Please don't phone me. You could
also contact Geoff if you're an experienced Drupal developer, as we're
looking for one too.

Matt
Head of Software, Aerian Studios