[_] Seeking Linux and systems expert...

paddy at creativemedia.org.uk paddy at creativemedia.org.uk
Thu May 23 17:59:16 BST 2019

...to dedicate themself to making our digital health monitoring system
work properly. Someone who can write apps, Python, find their way
around Mongo, bson and json, set up Node Red and is happy working with
encryption and confidential data, and maybe testing and analysing data
too. And someone who's more interested in practical outcomes than
publishing papers.
Our system has been put together by a long procession of researchers
who have come and gone, but integration wasn't always the first thing
on their minds.
Email me for more info.

https://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details.html?nPostingID=43354&nPostingTargetID=138834

- Paddy