[_] React Native vs Native

Daniel Leivers dan at sofaracing.com
Fri May 10 18:33:37 BST 2019

I realise that probably sounded a bit harsh to NativeScript. You can absolutely build good and bad apps in all of these technologies - native or hybrid. The key is just making sure they fit your situation, you’re aware of where any limitations may be and what the options are for dealing with them if they come up.

As Tom said, if your priority is to get something out as fast as possible on both platforms then ReactNative (or another cross platform technology like Flutter, Xamarin or NativeScript?) may well be the best way to go.

If you’re aiming for polish from day 1 or you’re doing anything that makes extensive use of hardware features (like BLE) then native is likely going to be the best route.

Dan