[_] React Native vs Native

Erik Wallace erik.wallace at lewdewe.com
Fri May 10 13:30:00 BST 2019

Hi Dan,

Sorry this is a little off topic, but as you seem to be knowledgeable about mobile development I am wondering, do you have an opinion on the pros and cons of NativeScript (with Vue if it matters) vs native?

Kind Regards,
Erik Wallace

PGP: sks-keyservers.net<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=Lewd+Ewe>