[_] PowerBI expertise or training?

Oliver Kohll oliver at agilechilli.com
Thu May 9 20:31:10 BST 2019

Hi James,

One of our customers in Wales has done quite a lot with PowerBI I believe and are happy with it. I've been completely uninvolved and don't know much about it myself. They're not a consultant/expert and may well not be able to answer specific questions but if you wanted a quick call/screenshare with your client, separate to any consulting session, it might help give them some ideas. And quite likely vice versa.

Cheers
Oliver
www.agilechilli.com