[_] React Native vs Native

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:17:08 BST 2019

We're using React Native / Ionic here, and, even if we like those tools I
will have to agree with Daniel's overview.

They are really good tools, they allow you to go fast, but the development
experience is less than optimal.

Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ
@spyou <http://www.twitter.com/spyou> :: nicolas.alpi
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28535699> ::
http://www.cookieshq.co.uk