[_] Whitepaper jazzing

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:08:53 BST 2019

Hello Hivemind,

I've been writing a whitepaper about a technology adoption process /
methodology that I've developed. Its got to the point where I cant see the
wood for the trees and it needs a set of fresh eyes and a kick up the bum.
Also design.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FVHdblR1ej3UOfTzKuj935FVdGe4ZAo_nRYPXyfmnpE/edit?usp=drivesdk

I think it needs de-acedemicising a bit more and some nice infographics
doing. I'm planning on opensourcing the process to encourage adoption. The
target is CTOs or other technical leaders.

There are some case studies on the website here which describe what we do:

https://otter.ly

Please email me at andrew.holway at otternetworks.de with some ideas. I have
an initial €1500 budget.

Cheers,