[_] New router with VPN

Erik Wallace erik.wallace at lewdewe.com
Tue May 7 14:18:43 BST 2019

I second Draytek, they are good quality units and have never had a
problem with them.

As far as I know all the Draytek units with a modem built in are for
various flavours of DSL. So I'm guessing you want to keep using the
Virgin cable modem and buy a unit that has just the firewall/router in
it (i.e. no modem)? In which case you could consider one of these:

https://www.draytek.co.uk/products/routers/firewalls

You can get some good prices on eBay quite often. I recently grabbed an
almost new Vigor 3900 firewall for a bargain price.

Kind Regards,
Erik Wallace