[_] Mostly off topic - business bank account with Tide

Dan Bramall dan at iomi.net
Tue Jun 25 15:42:44 BST 2019

Hi Joe,

I've been using Starling for a new start-up business and so far they've
been pretty faultless tbh. The new integration with FreeAgent is a joy,
relative to my old bookkeeping set-up.

I chose Starling as I wanted to deviate from a traditional bank to
something more lean, and it was the only one I found at the time which had
a banking license (crucial IMHO) and was able to offer business accounts.
As other folks have pointed out Monzo is rolling out its business offering
too, so that would be a very strong contender.

At the risk of having the gloss taken off, what skeletons does Starling
have in its closet that make you want to avoid?

Cheers,

Dan