[_] Small Computer

Craig Francis craig at craigfrancis.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 12:04:17 BST 2019

I'd be interested in this as well.

That said, I also like the simplicity of Olivers suggestion, by not having
an SD card, and having everything boot from the external disk:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/bootmodes/msd.md

And now there is the RiPi 4, which can have 4GB of RAM, support two 4k
displays, and includes two USB 3 ports... I'm wondering how well that would
work for a workstation, considering I'm a programmer, mostly using a text
editor, and a simple LAMP stack :-P

Craig