[_] Small Computer

Craig Francis craig at craigfrancis.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 11:49:09 BST 2019

Hi Matt,

The main reason is OS updates being applied daily (security reasons).

And I must confess, I think I dropped the RAM disk for the /tmp/ folder
after it struggled with doing it's daily rsync (files from the server to
the external drive).

I also setup the external drive as a single partition, with LUKS, which
made it difficult to re-partition (especially as I'm remote, their office
has an unreliable internet connection, and sometimes has power issues).

Craig