[_] Mostly off topic - business bank account with Tide

Ben Byford benjaminbyford at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:27:04 BST 2019

The not a bank thing puts me off with both Tide and Monzo. I tried settting
up Starling but got stuck in the Verification process and it's seems to be
impossible to sort it out, so currently pissed off and kinda in limbo. If
anyone has a good time with one of the other banks/not banks like this I
would love to hear about it (currently with Co-op and their online stuff is
TERRIBLE and charges super annoying).

Ben Byford ()
{  Ethicist | Web & games designer  }
benbyford.com | ethicalby.design | machine-ethics.net