[_] Mostly off topic - business bank account with Tide

Joe Leech joe.leech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:18:46 BST 2019

If Monzo are doing it, I'm in. I can wait.

@Tom The limited protection put me off too. The Metro bank stuff was
on my mind. I'm with Santander at the moment and their app is getting
worse! Internet banking keeps getting harder to get into,
international fees are a joke. At least they aren't as dreadful as
Cater Allen were!

I do so many small transactions and travel a fair amount most normal
business bank accounts just aren't right for me.