[_] Wanted: 2 bed flat to rent

Quernus matt at quernus.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 14:59:00 BST 2019

I misunderstood him. Turns out he has been given two months notice. He said he had about one month from when he got back from being away for 3 weeks. Just checking the actual dates he has been given just over 2 months in total.

-Matt

—
Matt Hamilton
Quernus
matt at quernus.co.uk
+44 117 325 3025

Quernus Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09076246