[_] Wanted: 2 bed flat to rent

Keith Jackson keith at minotech.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 13:51:01 BST 2019

It's worth talking to one of the housing agencies for advice on these things - my in laws had a similar problem and they wrote to their agent, informing them that they'd done the notice process wrong which them meant they had to start again - bought them an extra 3 weeks.

As he has a child living with him I should think they will provide support if required.