[_] OT: Builder for extension and/or loft conversion recommendations pls

Damian Webber damian.webber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:33:40 BST 2019

We've not long finished an extension :-)

We used Neil Bridle (not for the first time) who also did two other
extensions in our road. We had no issues at all. Small operation, Neil,
John and Dale do the building, they use an electrician who's very good
(seems expensive at first but works very fast) and a plumber who you need
to keep an eye on as he takes on too much work - you don't need to use his
plumber or spark.

To keep costs down you pay his team directly on a weekly basis and pay
directly into his Travis Perkins account - saves you paying VAT. So keep
your own spreadsheet of exactly what you've paid and when as he likes to
marry his paperwork with your own every month or so to make sure everyone
is on track - it worked out really well for us.

His mobile is 07966 291510, feel free to mention me

Here's a load of badly organised photos from the build:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuUK9gY-TQoQh7ECWKTN2Mno61msYg

*Damian Webber*
@damianwebber <http://twitter.com/damianwebber> | 07590 807 252