[_] Sharepoint UX stories to share?

Lewis Dexter Litanzios hi at ldexterldesign.uk
Fri Jun 14 16:19:40 BST 2019

Bit OT

https://twitter.com/ldexterldesign/status/1127009310184095744 - relevant?

I'd be interested to know any systems that use hierarchical/nested tags

I haven't touched gmail in a decade but I see they kind of offer this
with labels, except the user has to manually tag up the tree and there's
no option to automate this

Hope this is useful

Regards

PS Amazon use "faceted navigation" which facilitates content filtering.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, once content is tagged and filtered it
gives the illusion of (categorised) hierarchy (e.g. clothing/men/shorts)
under the hood but it's not/,/ it's just UI. I read some interesting
discussion recently (unsure if it's in the aforementioned URL) about how
smaller/touch screens necessitate flatter IA because we
can't/don't/won't use traditional (nested) file tree UI on them.

--
logo <https://ldexterldesign.uk>