[_] Contract Developers - Python or React - South Wales - 6 months+

stewart at novate-it.co.uk stewart at novate-it.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 10:08:01 GMT 2019

Good Morning [_]

We are looking for a number of Developer's to join our client in South Wales on some long term contract assignments:
Python and Cloud Developers x 3 - 6 months then long term extension - Start ASAP
React and NodeJS Developer x 1 - 3 months then long term extension - Start by the end of March

Both positions paying a day rate of c.£350 - £450 per day and interviewing immediately.

Please messgae me offlist if you'd like to know more and  feel free to share this with anyone you feel might be interested.

Cheers

Stewart