[_] New WiFi router or a mesh network

Dan Fairs dan.fairs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:34:56 GMT 2019

I'm using Google Wifi, and it's... OK. I definitely wasn't impressed with
its mesh(ish) capabilities, and couldn't get that to work acceptably even
at relatively short ranges. Still got the units though, and have three of
them connected via a Powerline 'backhaul'. Actual wifi coverage is good.

As Matt and others have recommended - I've heard really good things about
Ubiquiti kit, and would probably go for them if I was doing it again.

Cheers
Dan