[_] Looking for new opportunity

Gordon Everett gordon.everett2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:54:17 GMT 2019

Hi [_],

I am at a point in my career where I am looking for a new opportunity. I
have been working for a major UK magazine publisher based in Bristol for
the last 9 years, predominantly in Mobile apps. My experience and
transferable skills are fairly broad... I am not a developer but have been
part of the dev team for most of my time there. The team use the Scrum
framework and I have been a Scrum Master for a short period a few years ago
(was certified) and have a good understanding  of Scrum and the different
roles. I have mainly been responsible for content delivery, production, App
Store admin, but have also often been the "customer facing" point of
contact for all of the internal systems related to app/content production
and delivery, and the app products themselves. More recently I have been
overseeing customer support alongside these other responsibilities.

I am looking for a new opportunity where I can move my career forward,
possibly in a more Product Manager type of role - but open to anything in
Tech/Mobile/Software.

If you would like a copy of my CV please let me know.

Kind regards,

Gordon Everett