[_] Job: Security & Compliance Engineer, IBM UK

Matt Hamilton matt at quernus.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 08:07:17 GMT 2019

Hi All,
  We are currently recruiting for a security and compliance engineer at IBM UK. Based down near Temple Meads we are looking for someone with some technical chops, Python, experience with CI systems, cloud stuff in general (Kubernetes a plus).

Full spec here:
https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=26059&siteid=5016&Areq=210332BR#jobDetails=224547_5016

No, I don't know what the salary itself is, all I can say is that I've been working there for past year and the salary is above average for what I was seeing around for comparable roles for myself.

A great team to work with, and probably the most diverse company and team I've worked with in IT so far.

-Matt

—
Matt Hamilton
Quernus