[_] Internet in a post no-deal Brexit (sorry)

Craig Francis craig at craigfrancis.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 10:27:54 GMT 2019

It's the data protections bits I'm unsure about, how VAT will be charged if
you have EU customers (extra paperwork), and the more vague question of
what we will need to comply with in the future (I like GDPR, hope it
improves in later years, and wonder what the direction the new ePrivacy
Regulation will take).

I know I shouldn't ask, but why are we doing this again?