[_] Internet in a post no-deal Brexit (sorry)

Dave Reynolds dave.e.reynolds at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:26:10 GMT 2019

Further up the stack, on the question of data rather than connectivity,
there's:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/data-protection-if-theres-no-brexit-deal/data-protection-if-theres-no-brexit-deal

Which I parse as - if you exchange personal data with EU partners don't
bet on there being general framework in place (an "adequacy decision")
so review your contracts now.

Dave