[_] Internet in a post no-deal Brexit (sorry)

Tim Kindberg tim at matter2media.com
Wed Feb 13 16:46:01 GMT 2019

I don't think there's any need to worry. Chris Grayling is handling it,
since it involves transport protocols. Also Dominic Raab has said that,
as far as he knows, "there's nothing much happening on port 80". Then,
of course, Philip Hammond has said that all we need to solve any problem
is a blockchain. I'm sure he knows what he's talking about.

--
Tim Kindberg
vorb.me