[_] Internet in a post no-deal Brexit (sorry)

Martin Moore martinm at it-helps.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 16:31:30 GMT 2019

You're worrying about nothing. Keep calm and carry on (

Martin.

On 13/02/2019, 16:18, "Underscore on behalf of Gary Lake" <underscore-bounces at under-score.org.uk on behalf of gary at goramandvincent.com> wrote:

    I'm probably worrying about nothing, but has there been any research into
    whether we're going to be in a world of pain in terms of internet
    connectivity in the event of a no deal Brexit?

    There are concerns we'd lose a lot of airspace access in the short term
    until deals are sorted out - could the same happen in terms of losing
    access to international data infrastructure?

    Probably worrying about nothing, but it's going to be slightly concerning
    if we all wake up on the 30th of March and can't access EU data centres and
    the like!

    Anyone have any thoughts or just keep calm and carry on?