[_] Internet in a post no-deal Brexit (sorry)

Gary Lake gary at goramandvincent.com
Wed Feb 13 16:15:11 GMT 2019

I'm probably worrying about nothing, but has there been any research into
whether we're going to be in a world of pain in terms of internet
connectivity in the event of a no deal Brexit?

There are concerns we'd lose a lot of airspace access in the short term
until deals are sorted out - could the same happen in terms of losing
access to international data infrastructure?

Probably worrying about nothing, but it's going to be slightly concerning
if we all wake up on the 30th of March and can't access EU data centres and
the like!

Anyone have any thoughts or just keep calm and carry on?