[_] New WiFi router or a mesh network

Wilkes, Matthew matt at matthewwilkes.name
Wed Feb 13 09:20:11 GMT 2019

FWIW, I've just moved into a new house and I haven't had the time to chase
my ethernet cabling yet. I'm using one Unifi in-wall AP in the living room
and it's got good coverage throughout the house (2 bed semi, including the
loft). I'm planning to put a second upstairs and one in the garage but even
with just the one it's much better than previous routers I've used. The
in-wall APs are quite unobtrusive and have 2 wired ports on the bottom,
too, so they're good for using in places you've already got ethernet drops.

Matt