[_] New WiFi router or a mesh network

Tom Spencer fiznool at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:11:08 GMT 2019

+1 for the Ubiquiti kit. I have a unifi long-range ap located on the middle
floor in a 3 story house and it provides coverage everywhere, excellent
throughout, no drop outs.

As an aside cat6 is probably not worth the (slightly) additional cost. You
need to be careful when terminating the cable otherwise performance will be
worse than cat5e. On the other hand cat5e is much more straightforward to
terminate and you’ll get gigabit speeds.