[_] Umbraco conference in Bristol

Steve Temple steve at gibedigital.com
Tue Feb 12 11:51:26 GMT 2019

Hi _,

Not sure if there are many .NET/Umbraco folks still following _ but here
goes,

We are launching a new community run Umbraco Conference (
https://umbracospark.com) on Friday the 22nd of March 2019 in Bristol. It's
the first one of its kind and we're really hoping the Bristol community
will support the event by sending some people along.

It's a little different to the usual Umbraco festivals as we're focusing on
innovation and the future of Umbraco. This includes things like AI, content
as a service, digital assistants, headless, personalisation, GraphQL and of
course Umbraco V8.

We have some big Umbraco names speaking including Pete Duncanson, Lee
Kelleher and Callum Whyte as well as a guest speaker from HQ and tickets
are only £70 plus VAT for the day.

We also have the option of sponsorship where we will feature your logo on
all the conference material and website. If that's something you might be
interested in, get in touch (info at umbracospark.com) for more information.

Cheers,

Steve

--