[_] Coworking 2.0: Community Spaces For Social Action

Josef Davies-Coates josef.davies-coates at the-hub.net
Mon Feb 11 15:20:35 GMT 2019

Hi all,

Guess a load of you work in (or perhaps even run) coworking or other funky
spaces around Bristol?

If so, I guess you might be interested in this Coworking 2.0 workshop
<https://www.stirtoaction.com/workshops/co-working-2-0-creating-community-spaces-for-social-action>
:

"*How can we create coworking spaces that are relevant to local economic
development? What is needed for these spaces to effectively support
community business and be part of a movement for social change instead of
gentrification?* With a majority of coworking spaces situated in urban box
parks and financial districts, their communities are primarily white,
middle-class and increasingly isolated from the socio-economic challenges
faced by citizens in surrounding neighbourhoods.

Drawing from some of the most successful examples of community organising,
this workshop equips you with a set of concrete steps to build bridges
between entrepreneurship and development, and offers tools for the building
of inclusive and meaningful communities."

Full details here:

https://www.stirtoaction.com/workshops/co-working-2-0-creating-community-spaces-for-social-action

It's £75 / £50 concs (and there are options to pay in instalments too :) )

Book now and spread the word - thanks!

Apologies in advance if this sort of thing is of zero interest!?!

Cheers,

Josef.

--
Josef Davies-Coates
07974 88 88 95

*United Diversity*
http://uniteddiversity.coop

*Together We Have Everything*Follow us on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/uniteddiversity> and Facebook
<http://facebook.com/uniteddiversity>