[_] Google mail groups

Martin Moore martinm at it-helps.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 20:22:11 GMT 2019

I've got a few email groups (e.g. sales at acme.com) that send the email to jim at acme.com and sue at acme.com

However, I've just created a new group which appends

'You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "newgroup" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to......'

To each email. It's not needed but I can't see the difference in setup between this and all the other group emails. Google seems to think the appended text will always be present as the members are external - which they're not.....

Any ideas?

Ta,

Martin.