[_] Cabling the house

Steve Roome me at stephenroome.com
Wed Apr 17 22:29:19 BST 2019

Given Tom's reasoning for cat6e which seemed very sound (sorry for top
posting)...

I thought I'd check out cat7 options and I think given the time and effort
to rewire a house I'd certainly go all out with cat7 instead.

Until this morning I'd have gone 6e as well but a few extra quid it doesn't
seem worth maybe needing to redo it in five years when 10gig is more
normal.

Steve

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019, 19:05 Tom Spencer, <fiznool at gmail.com> wrote