[_] Go Developer - Contract - South Wales - 3 months+

stewart at novate-it.co.uk stewart at novate-it.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 13:16:24 BST 2019

Hello [_]

Our client is seeking a Go Developer to join them from the beginning of May for at least 3 months in South Wales. Solid commercial or hobbyist Go / Golang experience is all that is essential for this role however if you have also worked with any of the following you'll be of particular interest to our client:

  *   Graph databases (ie Gremlin or Tinkerpop) and microservices
  *   Experience of AWS configuration
  *   Experience of event-driven services (particularly using Kafka), and any of the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Nomad, Consul).
  *   Neo4j, Neptune

Drop me a reply if you're interested, and feel free to share with anyone you may know who could be suitable - we offer various forms of bungs/bribery if we successful place the person you help us find.

Cheers

Stewart