[_] https://www

Oliver Humpage oliver at watershed.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 10:55:17 BST 2019

> On 16 Apr 2019, at 10:42, David Hodgkinson <davehodg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And google will hate you. Put it behind cloudflare and forget about it.

Either I’ve misunderstood what you’re saying, or you missed the start of this thread :)

You’re right that all sites we make should be https, but we’re talking about turning domains people type into URLs, and whether to automatically prepend them with http:// or https:// . Conclusion was that prepending with http is easier and more reliable, especially as I think Mr K’s product is mostly about personal notes rather than published content.

Oliver.