[_] Hosting Question

Paddy Winsley paddy at wincstudio.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 15:04:24 BST 2019

I did this last year with my cousins building firm, domain was being help ransom by a provider that wanted a load of money for hosting and renewals.

Might be worth them registering an account with 123 and explaining the situation, they will need to prove who they are and they should transfer it over.

Worse case scenario you’ll have to go down this route.

https://www.nominet.uk/domain-support/uk-domain-disputes/ <https://www.nominet.uk/domain-support/uk-domain-disputes/>

Thanks and regards
Paddy