[_] Data event invite

John Kellas john at thisequals.net
Thu Apr 11 12:53:57 BST 2019

Hi.

You are cordially invited to 'Our Data Bristol. Empowering and Caring'
event - 29th April, at the Watershed, 2-5pm. The event is hosted by Bristol
City Council's Innovation and Sustainability team and will bring together
stakeholders from across Bristol to consider how we can use data and
information to help with City priorities such as ending period poverty for
girls and women.

The session will include brief presentations from local thematic experts
and ‘Our Data Projects’ commission winners. There will also be a
‘world-cafe’ style workshop to explore how data and information can be used
in relation to the themes and priorities outlined in the One City Plan
<https://www.bristolonecity.com/wp-content/pdf/BD11190-One-City-Plan-accessible-version_16pt.pdf>.

Tickets can be found by clicking on this Eventbrite link
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/our-data-bristol-empowering-and-caring-tickets-60191497389>.
Please share details of this event with your network.
--
John Kellas
07800606974