[_] FREE Website Accessibility Audit by Kedu Testing

Daniel Dyer dan at kedutesting.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 16:25:58 BST 2019

Hello _

Kedu Testing is offering 10 companies our FREE basic website accessibility
audit, which will identify most critical and common issues.

The audit will find accessibility problems that affect screenreader users,
colourblind users, users with cognitive impairment and keyboard only users.

This offer is to celebrate the upcoming global accessibility awareness day
happening next month on 16th May.

If you would like to be considered for this offer please get in touch and
tell us a little bit about your website.

*About Kedu Testing*
Kedu Testing providers on-demand testing services to the digital sector in
the South West. Our core services include functional testing and
cross-browser visual testing of websites and apps.

Regards,
Daniel Dyer
MD & Principal Test Analyst consultant, Kedu Testing