[_] OT - Bristol/Bath/Surrounding - best greengrocer / fresh fruit and veg market stalls

Lewis Dexter Litanzios mail at ldexterldesign.co.uk
Thu Apr 4 15:44:45 BST 2019

Hi Steve,

If you're not fussy then a fallback could be researching a reputable
local delivery box service

If they are good then they'll have an ethical supply chain in place to
offer you what's in season, fresh and delicious for a fair price and
you'll have the excuse to cook some new veg' types

When I lived in Bristol I didn't buy organic or grow my own food (now I
do) so unfortunately can't recommend specific vendors

I don't miss carrying a huge bag of food home every weekend!

Hope this helps

Good luck

--
ldexterldesign <http://ldexterldesign.co.uk>