[_] Migrate macOS / research FOSS OS

Lewis Dexter Litanzios mail at ldexterldesign.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 16:49:01 BST 2019

Hey Rob,

Hope you're well

Thanks for reply

TBH I don't know what I meant and was hoping for list insight but I've
had a similar train of thought to you since posting

 > The only pain point will be that apps which haven't been recompiled
for the new system will be less efficient as they'll have to run on
something like Rosetta

Yea, I could be wrong but I think the video publisher is alluding to
"lock in" to Apple apps, rather than *all* apps, in the form of
performance perks you (or your users) "can't possibly do without" if you
don't develop the Apple way

FYI I see the Apple CPU [t]ransition [from Intel to ARM] is happening
inline with their iOS/macOS convergence

Regards

PS Why your emails no thread?

t: