[_] DevOps help required

Matt Thurling matt at dovu.io
Fri Nov 30 12:45:01 GMT 2018

Hi _

I'm looking for someone to help us out with a bit of DevOps work. We have a
simple prototyping environment set up on Digital Ocean and would like to
shore this up a bit before our first round of external testing. We also
need to think ahead to a more scalable solution for the future, probably
involving Kubernetes. It's a LEMP stack (Laravel) serving a web front end
and mobile clients.

If this sounds like the kind of thing you do, or you could recommend
someone, preferably Bristol-based, please get in touch.

Cheers!
Matt Thurling
Dovu