[_] wordpress/cache(?) update weirdness

Andy Gale andy at salgo.net
Wed Nov 7 08:07:11 GMT 2018

Have only skim read this thread. If you’re still having the problem free to
email me or back to the list. I’m thinking it’s an Nginx fast cgi cache
from a setup script that some WordPress developers were keen on a year or
two ago. Can’t remember if by heart but will add more once I get to the
office