[_] wordpress/cache(?) update weirdness

Chris Dawson chris at tallhat.com
Tue Nov 6 14:08:31 GMT 2018

hi oliver,
an update (yes i'd worked through all of the 'obvious' stuff ;).
it does appear to be related to server cache. we requested a new root
password via the digital ocean control panel, which reboots the
droplet. this actually fixed the cache/update issue! SO i think this
points the finger at server cache? i just need to find a less clunky
way to purge server cache on DO! can't believe they don't have
something on the control panel, they say use the 'terminal'! argh....