[_] wordpress/cache(?) update weirdness

Pete Williamson pete at carmendata.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 14:04:29 GMT 2018

Are you using a 1 click app on digital ocean?
Or a standard droplet you've set up yourself?

I create 1 click Droplets to test our plugins on fresh servers with no history in them, and always make a new menu that includes a few freshly created pages, haven't noticed any issues before or had any issues with caching.

This is always a very basic setup of the latest version of WP.

Have you tried using something like Browserstack to take a fresh look at the page without it being tainted by any local DNS caching.

Pete

Pete Williamson
CTO

Carmen Data