[_] Recovering Android phones

James Geldart james at nuvola.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 09:55:51 GMT 2018

Hi

Anyone on here a whizz at (or know someone who is) recovering bricked
Android phones? My LG G4 randomly froze yesterday and now won't get
beyond the splash screen on boot. I've tried hooking it up to adb logcat
and fastboot but no avail. I can just about get it to the 'reset to
factory settings' screen but would like to get my data off if I can!
Typically I was on my way back from holiday and the backups were only
set to run when it was connected to Wifi...

Cheers
James