[_] Not Shit Voip

Martin Moore martinm at it-helps.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 18:28:35 BST 2018

I use Sipgate and a friend has started using them too and has no problems in the UK or in his chalet in France.

Seems to work just fine. I have Gigaset handsets and CSipSimple on the mobile. There's quite a flexible setup for forwarding, voicemail etc. Calls to other Sipgate users are free.

Martin.

On 30/03/2018, 18:15, "Underscore on behalf of Jon Free" <underscore-bounces at under-score.org.uk on behalf of jon.free at wastesource.co.uk> wrote:

    Did no one have any thoughts on this?

    --
    Jon Free

    Director

    WasteSource <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/>

    07931 925 257 <07931925257>| 03333 444 083

    wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/> | @wastesource
    <https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

    Loft 2, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

    Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
    the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
    contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
    unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
    message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
    sender.

    Bristol Post Business Awards 2017 - *'Customer Service'* Award Winners -
    more <http://www.digital-thisis.co.uk/bristol/bristolbusinessawards/winners>