[_] Not Shit Voip

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 18:11:13 BST 2018

Did no one have any thoughts on this?

--
Jon Free

Director

WasteSource <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/>

07931 925 257 <07931925257>| 03333 444 083

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/> | @wastesource
<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 2, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.

Bristol Post Business Awards 2017 - *'Customer Service'* Award Winners -
more <http://www.digital-thisis.co.uk/bristol/bristolbusinessawards/winners>