[_] replying to underscore in error

David Moreton davem at circle-interactive.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 10:04:59 BST 2018

We recently tried Slack and MatterMost and came down in favour of hosting our own MM. This comparison https://medium.com/ignation/time-to-replace-slack-who-will-win-mattermost-or-riot-matrix-a090e9cdc219 suggests  Riot/Matrix is even better though we didn't get round to trying it out as everyone was happy with MM and we use it in a couple of other contexts so it's familiar.

Dave