[_] Looking for a developer role

Justin L Mills jlm at justinfront.net
Tue Mar 27 14:56:31 BST 2018

Hi update no progress on the jobs front.. :(  But thought I could claim
my thread back with a fun update!

https://nanjizal.github.io/TrilateralBazaar/fxgTest/build/html5/index.html

I made some progress with my Trilateral Library, I can now render vector
assets from Flash ( Animate ) in WebGL by parsing a few node types in a
basic FXG file, the Parrot I drew in Flash this morning, then rendered
in WebGL as an experiment ( 15560 triangles ).

Perhaps rather an abuse of WebGL, and certainly not practical for
production use in this way ( even if I did render such vectors I would
cache them to an image rather than redraw each frame, and I need to
optimise the custom painter code ), but hopefully it shows I can bend
code to my needs and explore the limitations.

Willing to learn new technologies, languages and frameworks.

Best

Justin