[_] drupal freelancer

David Moreton davem at circle-interactive.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 09:48:45 BST 2018

Hi

Someone I know needs some work done quickly on an existing Drupal project that we can't complete within their timescales as we're already busy. If there are any freelancers out there who know Drupal and would be interested, let me know and I'll pass your details on.

On a more general note, if there are any Drupal freelancers out there who would be interested in some occasional  jobs working with us over the coming months, please get in touch as we're looking to increase our capacity.

Thanks

Dave

Circle Interactive Ltd

Telephone: 0117 909 6967
www.circle-interactive.co.uk <http://www.circle-interactive.co.uk/>
twitter.com/#!/circle_int <http://twitter.com/#!/circle_int>

Circle Interactive Ltd  is a company registered in England
Registered Address: 1 Osborne Rd, Bristol, BS3 1PR
Company Number: 05540067  VAT Number: 862693490